[LargeFormat] convert color neg to transparency

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 16 10:34:44 2004

Okay the camera in question is off topic, but my problem could span
into the large format world.   On vacation I shot a roll of color neg
instead of color transparency.   Since the camera in question is a
Personal View Master that takes 16mm images for viewmaster
reels,(microphotography for Mr. Hemenway) I need a lab that can make
contact transparencies of my color neg film so I can make viewmaster
reels.

10 years ago most labs could have done this without a problem,   2 to 3
years ago I suspect I could have had them scanned and outputed onto LVT
film, but even the biggest lab in Detroit no longer does this.  He said
I needed to find a lab that still has a supply of "kodak Print film"
which I suspect is a print-speed transparency material similar to
Duratrans but without the opal backing.

Les