[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 6 09:46:35 2004

Gary, Hi!
Thanks for the idea. I will seek a smaller panel and make an adapter from
layers of plywood and a rotating catch. It's worked in the past with Century
panels on a Sinar.

A bag bellows is more of a problem. I am toying with the idea of having the
standard 300mm max accordion bellows cut in half and fitted with a bag
bellows at the lens end.  It should permit me to close up the standards to
the minimum and have some movement left.  Most of my lenses are short focal
lengths as I use a rollfilm back.   Even so, I will need to construct a
recessed lensboard.  PL

> Philip,
>
> I bought mine new locally here in Phoenix, but you might consider the
> converter that allows you to use the 110mm lens boards. They are
definitely
> easier to pack and handle. Problem is the converter board was not cheap.
B&H