[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 6 04:18:08 2004

Dear Uncle Dick,   Not heard from you lately. Your large format was missed
from the family gathering last night. I heard a genuine piece of news that
Aus scientists are gene splicing kangaroo and cow genes to create an animal
better suited to conditions on your island.  Do you remember I warned people
about the MkIV longhorn 'roo some time back? It is getting nearer reality..
On a less serious note, I bought a 5x4 Arca as it weighed less than my Sinar
system but am having difficulty finding lens boards 171mm square or a bag
bellows. Anybody seen any for sale?  Thanks.   Philip