[LargeFormat] Apo Gerogons and Graflex RB Cameras

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 21 10:03:09 2004

Hi Richard:

Thanks for this post. I didn't know about the resulting one stop
difference at high speeds.

I usually shoot at 125th of a second on the low tension... maybe that's
why I didn't notice, or know about this.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

<snip>