[LargeFormat] For your viewing pleasure... well, I HOPE thatyou're pleased by them.

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 21 09:48:04 2004

Hi Rich:

I brought it to him in July and it was returned in time to shoot some
fall foliage with it.  I had given him a lot of work that day, various
lenses into new shutters, and an overhaul, cleaning and shutter rebuild
to the big Protar... in all a couple of months or so.

The Graflex was working, (sorta) when I brought it in, but someone had
done a bad job when they added the Graflok back... it had light leaks
and it was attached at a slight angle.  In the end Steve completely
overhauled the "D" including cleaning everything, lens included, and he
rebuilt the shutter.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com