[LargeFormat] For your viewing pleasure... well, I HOPE that you're pleased by them.

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 17:52:28 2004

Clive:

Several months before he died, Steve Grimes told me that the Super Ds
are expensive because they're in demand by so many fashion photogs in
New York.  In fact he had a half a dozen of them in for repair when I
brought mine to him.

Mine has a Kodak Ektar f5.6 190mm. I usually shoot Provia F 100 with it.