[LargeFormat] Process lenses and laserjet printers

Michael Sullivan largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 17:20:20 2004

while I know absolutely nothing about laser printers, certainly old
scanners would have some sort of lens -- look for old Agfa scanners as
a possible source. As a warning though, today's cheap scanners would
inevitably have a plastic lens. However, with such a cheap lens perhaps
you'd be able to make your own Holga!!  ;-)

mjs