[LargeFormat] Process lenses and laserjet printers

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 17:05:29 2004

Woof-Woof!  ;-)

You sure are.  The process is entirely electronic.  If there is a lens
or lenses associated with the led/laser emitters, it'd have the coverage
of a microdot!

But hey, good try!  And don't let this stop you from ripping one apart
anyway.  Lots of interesting bits in there! ;-)

Brock