[LargeFormat] Zone VI enlarger assembly

Paul Butzi largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 16 14:12:04 2004

I got an email this morning from a teacher at a school who has received a
donation of a Zone VI enlarger, but can't figure out how to put it together.
Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this beast?  If so, could you
perhaps either scan it and email it to me, or fax it to me at 425-696-0448?

Barring that, if you'd be willing to help her put the thing together, either
in person in Bellevue, WA USA or perhaps by talking to her on the phone (or
by email) I'd be more than happy to forward your contact info on to her.

Thanks!

 - Paul Butzi

www.butzi.net