[LargeFormat] Some more large-format digital infrared images

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 9 23:38:37 2004

Hi Michael;

I'll risk a pummeling and say I like what you're doing without film! ;-)

Not exactly what you want on a day with even a breath of wind, but it does
produce some interesting results.  I especially like the weeping cherry
tree from your earlier effort.  The Brandon Street house has some really
nice tones on the wall.  I find the bottom a little dark however.

Keep posting!

Brock

--
Brock Nanson