[LargeFormat] Graflex 120 6x9 Roll Holder Loading Question

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 20 10:08:08 2004

Hi,

     I've just recieved a Graflex 120 6x9 rollfilm holder to use on my
Polaroid MP-4 with the sliding head.  It has a Graflock type back and
lacked the two studs to hold it in with the springs on the MP-4's sliding
head.  I first tried cutting a bicycle spoke wire to hold it, but I found that

I could fudge it easy with the short end of a couple of allen wrenches, and
it's secure.  The Polaroid pack film holder that came with the MP-4 has
the short studs to hold it.  The allen wrenches can still be used and the
holder
will still fit a 4x5 Gralfex with the Graflock back, though I don't have one.

     Anyway, does someone have a bookmark or pointer to instructions for

the knob wind earlier model, but are supposed to be better at keeping the
film flat.  If someone can explain why, I'm listening.

Thanks everybody!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net