[LargeFormat] Chicago...tripods and the law

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 19 20:28:06 2004

I have a brother who does recordings of frogs in nature. His equipment
for sound amplification of distant frogs is very good, and rather large,
so the cops have a tendency to ask him what he is up to. He tells them
in great, gory technical detail, complete with the latin names of all
the toads and frogs, and which ones he hasn't found yet, and, and, and,
and he is a rather long winded biologist. :-) They tend to lose interest
after a while and go away mumbling to themselves. Probably long before
he runs out of things to talk about. ;-) Surely some of us could adapt
this idea?

Verna

--
Eggs contain the prospect of chickens.