[LargeFormat] RE: Chicago...tripods and the law

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 19 16:50:03 2004

For my two cents worth.  When I fly anywhere the greatest bulk of everything
and certainly my tripods will be shipped ahead via Fed-Ex - but for the most
part, I'll be traveling around with my trailer being pulled by my Tahoe.
The Tahoe has a lot of room in the rear under the pull across Sun screen to
lay out all of my gear out of site as not to tempt a burglar, but ready at
hand.  When I've flown to Nova Scotia before I've rented the biggest land
boat I could that has a lot of trunk space for the same purpose.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.visionsinnature.com