[LargeFormat] Large Format SLR

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 11 20:48:01 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "philip lambert" <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Large Format SLR

> Richard, does your encyclopaedic memory recall such a big
reflex camera that
> used a range of lenses interchangeably?  My TP
quarterplate reflex had a
> 6inch Triotar built-in and that was that. For interiors
quite hopeless.
> Philip

   Several Graflex models take interchangible lenses. The
minimum focal length is limited by having to clear the
mirror as in all SLR's but the cameras will take a variety
of longer lenses, including telephoto lenses.
   I am not sufficiently familiar with the European SLR's to
know which take interchangible lenses. The Mirroflex might
but it uses lenses in a helical focusing mount rather than
bellows focusing so you are pretty limited right there.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com