[LargeFormat] Whole lot O lenses!

Craig Koshyk largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 6 10:56:26 2004

Hi All,

I just came across a bucket full of old process lenses at a local shop.
The shopkeeper and I are curious about them.

Any info (use, history, current value etc.) anyone could provide would
be greatly appreciated.

So here's the list

1. 19 Inch Goertz Apo Artar (red dot, f11) ( Will this lens be usefull
for my 8x20 if I can get it mounted in a shutter?)

2. Apo Nikkor's:  there is a 900mm,  a 610 mm, a 600mm, and a 480mm all
are mounted in devises that look like the came off the front of a
process camera.

3. Goetz Apo Artar 47 1/2 inch (!!) Red Dot Artar f15 (this thing looks
like something one would lob into a trench during the first world war)

4. Goertz Apo Tessar 900mm (another monster howitzer shell!)

Tnanks

Craig Koshyk

Vouloir c'est pouvoir