[LargeFormat] IR photos from Marshfield Massachusetts

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 17:40:12 2004

At 08:17 26/01/2004 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>Since people are showing off some recent photos, I thought I'd add mine.
>Linked here
>(http://www.haywood-sullivan.com/photography/IR-land/index.html) are two
>images I took yesterday (Sunday) morning in Marshfield Massachusetts USA
>around 8am.
>It was about -2 deg F when I went out.

Michael,

Excellent shots with great technique and kit. I really enjoyed the photos
and am rather envious of your setup. This has to be the ultimate in digital
IR photography and I hope that you will soon use your opaque IR filter so
that we can see the results.

As an aside, please contact me off the Forum as I maintain the Infrared FAQ
and would like to feature your technique and work if you are interested -
see http://www.infraredfaq.org