[LargeFormat] 5x7 Press Graflex Film Holders...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 24 12:46:11 2004

Hi all!

     I've located and bought two 5x7 film holders that are the correct
ones for the 5x7 Press Graflex:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2979982353&category=4701

      Two are the correct larger size, the other two plain vanilla 5x7 holders.  These
are somewhat hard to find.  If anyone else on the list has more of the larger
5x7 Graflex holders to sell, I'd be interested, as I intend to make major use of
the camera.

Rich