[LargeFormat] Kodak to Stop Making Film-Based Cameras!

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 14 16:28:05 2004

What is of interest is whether digital backs will be available to cameras
having movements at prices that people can afford.
I don't believe that Fuji will stop making 120 rollfilm for years but I
could be wrong. Kodak didn't make serious cameras after they discontinued
Retina cameras.so who needs them for hardware?  Film is another matter. PL