[LargeFormat] OT - Non LF photos at zero F in Massachusetts

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 11 21:46:32 2004

Hi Philip:

The CoolPics 990 is a 3.34 megapixel camera whereas a lot of the more
recent models are around 5 mp.

I can get excellent 5x7 prints from it but have to run the pictures
through the Genuine Fractals software in order to get excellent 8x10s.

So, it depends on how you use it.

I don't think that Nikon makes it any longer, I bought it new about
three years ago for $1,000 but they're available now on ebay for much less.

Jim