[LargeFormat] Re:5x7 Press Graflex Film Holders..

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 10 18:02:08 2004

Richard, thanks for that. I did have a  little Gowland 5x4 after I sold my
Tachihara for fear of harming its fine finish by actually using it. I did
not keep the Gowland as its light weight came with no zero detents, limited
rear movement, fixed bellows and a certain fragility.  My old Sinar F1 is
bulky but any limitations are mine. Currently my quest is for a 6 x 12
rollfilm adapter but there aren't many about and although Ebay have politely
invited me back into the fold after suspending my connection without notice
in December I haven't rejoined.