[LargeFormat] Re: Ilford Multigrade Filters and other darkroom items for sale

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 5 14:58:16 2004

somebody can actually use the stuff.

Durst Comask easel to print four pictures on a 10x8 sheet , having 4 flaps
covering/uncovering each quarter of the sheet. Maybe to give 4 test
exposures  or 4 small prints on a sheet.
On the underside is a full 10x8 easel.  Made of steel, £8

Japanese metal 10x8 inch easel with 2 L-shape arms giving adjustable masking
down to below 1 inch square . Graduated frame dimensions. £7

Traditional wood and metal whole-plate adjustable easel   £5

Envoy plate daylight developing tank takes 4 plates 3.5x2.5ins   £5

Ilford EM10 electronic printing meter for Cibachrome etc.  Not tested with
printing paper. I tried it out with a 9volt battery and the diodes light up
when switched on.  With instructions and box. £11

Paterson enlarger focus-finder, adjustable, £10

Minolta Rokkor E 50mm f4.5 enlarging lens mint, £10
in box

llford Multigrade boxed set of 7 filters 2.5ins square overall, having
circular filters 2ins diameter, graded (1) yellow to (7) blue with a carrier
taking 1 or 2 filters, with 3 bolts at 120 degree intervals with rubber tips
to grip enlarger lens from 2ins o.d. to tiny. £15

Offers to buy the entire lot welcome
Postage at actual cost.
Philip Lambert