[LargeFormat] A nice Crown View and an odd seller on ebay

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 5 09:28:07 2004

Below is an URL for a nice, and fairly rare Crown View camera.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=2977259514

The problem is that the seller "waterbirch" aka Michael Crowell has
decided that I'm not worthy of his merchandise and blackballed me from
bidding. When I asked why, he simply replied that he "wouldn't discuss
it" and has kept to his word.

I've neither sold nor bought anything from Mr. Crowell, and except for
the possibility of stepping on his toes when I might have outbid him,
cannot fathom his actions.

Has anybody else done business with Mr. Crowell?

sign me

"looking rations in an irrational world"

Les