[LargeFormat] Hand Luggage UK Airports - Suggestions?

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 4 15:44:12 2004

I quit flying a number of years ago. Now that I drive where I want to
go, I see far more than I ever did. Much easier to get interesting
photos that way, at least if I can get off the road!

Verna

--
"The Foolish reject what they see, not what they think. The wise reject
what they think, not what they see."