[LargeFormat] Re: Ilford Multigrade Filters

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 2 12:33:23 2004

In clearing out after the holidays I found a box of Ilford Multigrade
Filters together with a filter holder, good condition, which I no longer
need. I will send these to a buyer for £5 posted.  There are a number of
other items like a focus finder, an enlarging meter, a couple of enlarger
paper holders (easels) even a Rokkor 50mm enlarging lens (mint) and if
anybody wants an exact description they should email me.  Prices will just
cover postage or I might send the items to the jumble sale.  Ebay is too
much hassle. Philip Lambert