[LargeFormat] Holiday Snaps

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 30 18:14:15 2003

At 09:11 AM 12/30/2003 -0500, David Galway wrote:

>I've read that silk gloves are ideal, but I'm having some difficulties
>sourcing them locally.

Years ago I bought some here:

http://www.rue.com/gloves.html

They work.

I understand that Guillotine Gloves also work well:

http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/13547?cjgate&cjgate

I also have some wool mittens that are split across the palm. You fold the
mitt part back, your fingers are now out, and the mitt sticks to the wrist
part of the mitten via Velcro. I wear silk gloves under these photographer
mittens. This combination really works well for extended cold weather
photography. I got them years ago at LL Rue but I see he no longer has them.

Jim