[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 17:25:24 2003

Huib, did you stay up all night coming up with that one? ;-)  I actually
did laugh out loud...!

It was also suggested that Europeans be known as 'medium format' and north
americans as 'large format'.  However, I just recently saw an article that
the Dutch or the Danes were the tallest on average, with the Swedes
second.  Or so I recall.  Bottom line, we north americans probably can't
take the title of 'large format'.... unless he was referring to something
other than height... but I'm not going to be baited into that argument ;-)

Brock