[LargeFormat] Ebay, was Enough musclebuilding already

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 15 19:58:04 2003

If it's an "expensive" item, I prefer to have some form of communication with
the seller before I bid. This is rarely difficult - or even avoidable - as
many of the sellers I buy from prefer not to ship outside of Germany. So I
send them a nice email asking if they would consider shipping to Norway if I
were to bid? Never had any problems at all (60 transactions).

Ole Tjugen