[LargeFormat] Enough musclebuilding already

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 15 19:48:37 2003

200 plus and all of my experiences have been good except one time I was
taken and this person was not in the photography trade or hobby like
everyone else I bought from with good results.  I've made several friends
(like to visit and stay with friends) I've met through eBay.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com