[LargeFormat] Enough musclebuilding already

Paul Butzi largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 15 17:10:37 2003

> I will have a look at one in January when I next visit the dealer  as he
> had
> one on his shelf . Thanks for the information about the 47mm SA - you
> didn't
> mention whether the bellows permit rising front, as a 6x9 format allows
> some
> with the 47mm. No problem with the Sinar and bag bellows.
> Philip

I don't recall if you can get infinity focus with the 47 with the normal
bellows or not.  You probably can.

But I have the bag bellows.  With the bag, I'm pretty confident you can get
whatever rise/fall/shift the coverage of the 47 allows.

-Paul