[LargeFormat] FS: Unique Restored & Modified 5x7 Seneca View Camera

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 12 11:18:45 2003

Hi!

      I'm selling this fine camera:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2971146703&category=15247

      I've bought another 5x7 to replace it.

     There's also a WF Ektar 135mm/6.3 lens and a BTZS Focusing Hood in my
other
auctions now, so this can be an outfit.  Camera tips the scale at barely 5
lbs. with added
front swings, new bellows, strengthened front standard with modern smaller
4"x4" lensboards
(two included) as well as totally refinished wood, which I think is mahogany.
Originally
made before about 1925.  There's 15" of bellows and back focus only.  However
the added
front swings and generous side shifts make the camera unique in materials,
workmanship
and weight, that only a restoration job on an old classic can give.  Camera
was reworked
by S. K. Grimes shop.

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson