[LargeFormat] Angulon Answers

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 9 08:16:09 2003

Dear Nieces and Nephews,

     Thank you for the advice regarding the Angulon question. I went out and
rented one of the little 6.8 flat pancake 90 mm.'s for a weekend dancer
shoot and it all worked out well. I was able to stack 11 of the dancers side
by side with a little echeloning in a very small space of studio and the
results on a 6 x 12 section of sheet film will make very good posters.

     The project whetted my appetite for my own 90mm. I have contracted with
a chap in Montreal to purchase an f.8 90 Super Angulon and will see if I can
start to do bigger interiors. I have a bag bellows on the Linhof E that
seems to work.

    Uncle Dick