[LargeFormat] Death of Large Format !

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 3 19:42:46 2003

It's very bad here cousin:

But driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with
snow.

What's the difference between lawyers and potholes?
  People try to avoid hitting potholes!
  People do not run over the same pothole more than once.

How do you know you're a New England Yankee?
  You have borrowed gravel from the county road to fill potholes in your
driveway.

I'd make this on topic if I could find the picture of the pothole I made
in the road in front of my old home in Tennessee to slow down speeding
drivers.

By the way, you're not my uncle.  We're probably only shirt-tail cousins.

Wasn't this song written by someone on your side?
http://users.cis.net/sammy/grandpa.htm

Cousin Jim