[LargeFormat] Death of Large Format !

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 3 18:34:40 2003

Whilst I am saying how I prefer a metal camera I am bidding for a 5x7 view
camera,  french polished walnut, regency stripe upholstery, and cabriole leg
tripod (bellows replaced 1914 ). I think there is a darkslide included and I
have a piece of kitchen foil and a needle to make a lens.  Just what is the
wet collodion process  is it available in quickload?  They assured me the
woodworm had been treated (they took it to the seaside for a day out) Will I
regret this  ? Philip