[LargeFormat] Death of Large Format !

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 3 17:15:32 2003

If you read on the dude's web site you can see that the amount and strength
of the Uranium salts is so low that you would not attract the notice of the
dark suit sunglass boys.  Of course should any noisy neighbor or a delivery
person see "Uranium Salts" or radioactive on any package of yours the local
Barney Fiefs might be all over you similar to the stories of photographers
with large format cameras being harassed under "security concerns" for
photographing a local stream or impoundment because it is the local water
supply.  As if anyone with bad motives would be pulling out a 8x10 view
camera, spend 30 minutes setting it up and another 30 getting the shots just
to get a picture of a planned site to disperse a bug to make us all sick!
duh?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com