[LargeFormat] assignment: Portrait

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 1 16:42:47 2003

Sorry for the bad link, glad somepeople figured it out
http://home.twmi.rr.com/lnphoto/pairofslrs.jpg

I bought the Press Graflex as more of a parts camera than anything
else, the seller didn't know much about it. When it arrived I
pairtially disassembled it and found a shutter in amazingly good
condition, has to have been a replacement.   The spring is a little
weak but I hope to be only a little weak after 80+ years.  The Dagor is
in great shape after a bubble bath. It'll take a little fussing to shim
up the plate septums of the bag mag to accept film, but I'm going to
give it a shot.

Les