[LargeFormat] R[ites of passag]e

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Nov 15 08:58:44 2003

Brock,

This print is one of my favorites.  Did you give, if not please, exposure
details.  How did you do the foreground lighting.  I'm sorry if this was
answered and I missed it, there were a lot of forward arrows and a lot of
response showing to w=obscure your info.  I did love the story also.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com