[LargeFormat] Karsh camera?

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 14 23:00:02 2003

It may be a priceless piece of history, but you have to understand how
those that spend the money to acquire such national treasures think... see:

http://wave.prohosting.com/~gurton/blog/archives/voiceoffire.html

The Canadian government paid almost 1.8 *million* dollars of our tax
money 10 or 12 years ago so that we might hang this in our national art
gallery.  Need I say more??

Brock