[LargeFormat] Karsh camera?

tOM Trottier largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 14 15:40:48 2003

FYI
Date:    	Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:45:28 -0500
Subject: 	[tm] Re: Question for seller -- Item #2573232761
From:    	Serge Kopeikine <serge@studionine.tv>

Hello Tom,
About Dollar bill (I believe it was for year 1973 and up) $1, $20 and $50. This
information was given to us by Edward Green(Karsh's personal assistant) and is
stated as per his words. Richies auctioneers confirmed that this camera indeed
was used by Yousef Karsh. Note: The Queen was photographed by Yousef and the
back side of the bill was done by his brother I don't think he used the same
camera (just for your information). This Camera was used as a center piece in
our studio, but we moved and no longer have space for it. As Karsh passed away
this Camera became a priceless piece of Canadian history.

Regards,
Serge, Studio 9

----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----
Tom A. Trottier, President		http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
N45.412 W75.714	+1 613 860-6633	fax:+1 775 307-4133
	-- Benjamin Franklin