[LargeFormat] why use transparency film?

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 11:20:23 2003

Hi Les,

      Also, as I approach retirement from day job, I'd like
to have one process that I can do myself in color.  The
other format I use besides 5x7 is 35mm and the same
process can handle both.  The 35mm can be projected,
anyother project I'm working on.  I don't know of
any 5x7 projectors!

Cheers,

Rich