[LargeFormat] Rites of passage

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 10:46:23 2003

I can tell you what I do.  When I am going to be
photographing in a certain area, I go by the Sheriffs
office, and if in town, the police station.   I
introduce myself, give them one of my business cards,
which has my website on it, and tell them what I am
going to be doing.

ONe time I was at a private building, I went to the
guards desk, introduced myself, explained what I was
doing, then went out to take photographs.

WEll, believe it or not, someone came up to the guards
desk, and said, "Someone is out there taking pictures
of our ROCKS!!"   (:>)  The guard just smiled and
said, "I know."

I believe in the old saying, "An ounce of prevention
is worth a pound treatment."

Now, I am not saying that everyone has to do this, but
it works for me.

Wishing everyone great shooting, and happy days.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com