[LargeFormat] Large Format Contact Printing with Ilfochrome...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 10:17:00 2003

Hi Richard,

      Yes, the Elwood has the original head with 300 watt bulb.

      About the temperature:  what I meant was the solution
temperature for the Ilfochrome developer.  If I recall,
it was not as critical as other color printing processes.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net