[LargeFormat] 5x7 Ektachrome Available...

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 09:08:42 2003

At 11:10 pm -0800 5/11/03, tripspud wrote:
>Hi!
>
>      I was pleased to see that Ektachrome is still available in
>5x7.  There was an article in viewcamera magazine about
>5x7 film availability, but I missed it.  What other
>transparancy films are available in 5x7 size?
>
>      Ektachrome is offered in both daylight
>and tungsten in 5x7.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Rich Lahrson
>Berkeley, California

Rich,

There is also Fuji Velvia and Provia available in 5x7 - Badger and
possibly B&H are sources in the US.

In the UK, Calumet can order the film but the last time I asked the
price was high enough for me to take their last box of Ilford B&W
film. The number of film fridges in Calumet here in Bristol has been
slashed as the Pros turn increasingly towards digital.

Silverprint (UK) do a good mail order service and Calumet (UK) have
also set up a mail order department.

Have you tried the 5x7 Ektachrome yet?