[LargeFormat] Large Format Contact Printing with Ilfochrome...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 02:30:27 2003

Hi!

     Does anyone on the list make contact prints from transparencies
onto Ilfochrome, formerly Cibachrome?  I made ONE print years
ago via contact from a 4x5.  But mostly enlargments.

     Is it possible for me to use the Elwood 5x7 with some
filters?  Isn't the temperature of Ilfochrome printing non-
critical?  I'm low budget on this and don't have a Jobo.
Besides, if it's possible to KISS (Keep it simple stupid) this it's better.

    I seem to recall that these prints are quite staple.  The
ones I've got from 30+ years ago still look great.

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net