[LargeFormat] Old Time Large Format Eastman #2 Printer...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 5 08:25:33 2003

Hi!

     Yipps!  I've picked up this spooky thing on halloween:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2959496475&category=29993

     I've got the Azo paper for it.  It needs cleaning and the glasses.
It seems like there are three shelves for using cutout tissues
to dodge, maybe?  That's a technic I've been unable to find
any books or articles on, but it must have been a method.
Also, there are five lights that may offer further control.
Anyone still print that way or perhaps known and seen
someone how used a large box like this?  These were
probably common before enlarging happened or at the
same time as well.

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
tripspud@transbay.net