[LargeFormat] For sale, slightly used cloth cap

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Nov 1 00:26:11 2003

Stuart,

Have you done any upgrading to this unit?  Has it had a recent CLA?  The
reason I ask is, the price on the web site is much cheaper than what you
are asking.  I wouldn't want to accuse you of gouging, but.... you seem
to be making a healthy profit.

I trust this will handle 8x10 and 11x14 - not just 4x5?

Brock