[LargeFormat] Konica Hexanon GRII 300mm f9

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 29 18:22:03 2003

At 20:28 28/10/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>At 05:28 PM 10/28/2003, you wrote:
>>anyone ever mounted one of these puppies in a shuter?
>I have a 300 and a 210 and a 150 lenses that I took off a darkroom camera
>at a printshop several years ago.  Have not done anything with them yet.
>
>lee\c

I have the 260mm f9 but have not yet attempted to mount it in a shutter. I
was under the impression that it is not a simple job to graft it into a
Copal #3. I seem to recall sizing it up for a Copal #1 but it was too
large. I picked up a 150mm f9 recently (for next to nothing) and this may
well be an easier transfer job into a smaller shutter. Could be interesting
for 5x7.

I was under the impression that the 300mm f9 is a much large lens than the
260mm.