[LargeFormat] A rich mans hobby!

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 28 01:12:07 2003

Hi Jim!

      I'm still watching that eBay auction for the
11x14 holders and haven't placed my bid yet.
I hope to get an entire 11x14 outfit for less
than the current bid amount and I'm confident,
I'll find something.  It may not win a beauty
contest on looks, but I'll suffer less poverty.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net