[LargeFormat] Re: Grafmatic holders

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 26 14:34:04 2003

At 01:50 PM 10/26/2003 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:

>I bought a 4x5 Graphmatic yesterday at a photo show for $60.00. I don't
>know whether or not that's a good price but bought it anyway. It's going
>to be a nice convenience for me when using my 4x5 Graphlex SLR which I
>usually bring along when I go out shooting with the 11x14.

Hi Jim,

I have and use about eight Gra"f"matic holders. :-)

They are the greatest as they don't attract dust and it is nice to have six
sheets available all at once.

I was lucky in that I bought several from a retiring photographer and with
them I got two boxes of extra unused (new) plenums. Be careful with the
plenums, they are easily bent, especially if you forget to push the counter
slide back into the head of the holder before attempting to load the
plenums and close-up the holder.

Jim