[LargeFormat] Eskofot Ultragon

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 23 22:10:11 2003

Hi Clive:

You're up late!  It's 10 PM here.

Haven't seen any vignetting on the Kodak Master... yes it's the metal
field camera.  I'm guessing that SK didn't know a way to use the lens
cells front and back.  The 210mm has plenty of coverage for an 8x10...
almost enough for the 11x14.  I have to admit that I haven't used the
8x10 for several months.

I don't have a 4x5 Speed Graphic to use with the 150.  My only 4x5 is
the SLR Graphlex. I'm not even certain why I have the two baby Speed
Graphics as I hardly ever use them.  Couldn't resist them when I saw
them at Brimfield I guess.

Mostly I use my Korona 11x14, the Graphlex SLR 4x5 with 190mm lens, my
Rollei 6008i and my Leica R8,  I usually have all of them and various
lenses with me when I go out shooting.

The Kodak Master is as much work to use as the 11x14, so I take the
11x14. Almost the same with the Graphic View IIs... so I sold them...
one to our own Stuart Phillips.

Just scored 26 boxes of Ektachrome 100 11x14.  I'm as happy as a clam.

Jim

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com