[LargeFormat] Shutter Release Cables

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 23 20:16:35 2003

Hi Lee:

Mine came out of a vertical process camera as well.  It's actually an
Ultragon from the Eskofot machine.  I've also seen them marked Eskofot
and Geragon.

It covers 8x10 fine, just a little too small for 11x14.  I've been doing
11x14 mostly and the only picture that I've taken with the 210mm and
subsequently scanned, is this one which is about 2 years old.
http://www.hemenway.com/pages/8x10%20Birches%20Sumac.htm

The chrome looks a heck of a lot better than the jpeg. I've learned a
lot more about scanning in the last year or so... when I get a chance,
I'm going to rescan this and several other 8x10 chromes.

Jim